Tuesday 1 November 2011

Acceptance!

Below is the correspondence between myself and MTA Records. We have permission!


Hi Michael

Thanks for your email.

Providing that it is not for public domain and you will not be exploiting
the recording of Nero 'Innocence' in a public performance or earning any
revenue from such performances in any way, we are happy to grant one off use
on this occasion.

Good luck!

Thanks

Sophie





On 10/10/2011 17:34, "Michael JARVIS" <05JARVIS_Mi@swchs.net> wrote:

> To whom it may concern
> 
> My name is Michael Jarvis. I am writing on behalf of myself and Frank James.
> We are both Year 13 students at Saffron Walden County High School, currently
> taking a Media Studies A-level.
> 
> For part of our A-level we are required to produce a music video. I am writing
> to ask for permission to use Nero's track 'Innocence' for our's. The track
> would be used solely to examine myself and Frank's ability to construct a
> music video.
> 
> I do hope this proposition is acceptable.
> 
> Many thanks for your time
> 
> Michael Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment